- student registration cycle
- attendance management with SMS alerts
- calendar scheduling – school or class events
- student and staff record management – user authentication and data security
- homework, examinations and report card generation and delivery
- timetable and syllabus configuration – on demand online fee payment module
- on demand library management system
- real-time reporting and analytics
- real-time notifications (SMS, email and in-app) – social media integration – web and mobile app access
- and many more popular features constantly being added. Best part is, existing customers can enjoy them all without paying a paisa for the upgrades!
In our school library (or a school library media center) within a school students, staff, and often parents of a our school have access to a variety of resources. The goal of the school library media center is to ensure that all members of the school community have equitable access “to books and reading, to information, and to information technology school library media center “uses all types of media… is automated, and utilizes the Internet for information gathering. School libraries are distinct from public libraries because they serve as “learner-oriented laboratories which support, extend, and individualize the school’s curriculum… A school library serves as the center and coordinating agency for all material used in the school.
The School Transport Scheme supports transport to and from school for children who reside remote from the school .School transport system of the Department is responsible for formulating policy and administering the School Transport Schemes. The purpose of the school transport schemes is, having regard to available resources, to support transport for Children who reside remote from their nearest Primary and Post Primary school
A computer lab is a space which provides computer services .T he School has one computer lab with 25 computers in lab accessible to students. It has advanced infrastructure in terms of hardware and software which cater to the requirements of the students, teachers and the curriculum. The school is equipped with a dedicated broadband Internet connection for enterprising students get a chance to be familiar with the Internet. They do comprehensive research for their projects and presentations.
In our schools we have the latest and high quality science lab supplies these days. Science is different from any other subject. In order to understand its concepts, one has to look beyond the books and conventional classroom teaching. Effective teaching and learning of science involves seeing, handling, and manipulating real objects and materials. The knowledge that kids attain in classrooms would be ineffectual unless they actually observe the process and understand the relationship between action and reaction.
Laboratory activities in high school physics provide experience with phenomena, a starting place for the systematic development of students ideas, and a testing ground for the predictive power of their reasoning.
Laboratory activities must be designed to engage students minds, so that students may acquire skill and confidence in their:
- measurement of physical quantities with appropriate accuracy.
- recognition of factors that could affect the reliability of their measurements
- manipulations of materials, apparatus, tools, and measuring instruments
- clear descriptions of their observations and measurements
- representation of information in appropriate verbal, pictorial, graphical, and mathematical terms
The laboratory space should be available to the teacher during the planning and preparation period and available to students for special projects, makeup laboratories, etc. outside their regular class hours. Each student should have his/her own laboratory work space. The laboratory classroom provide equipped with work tables that have sinks, a water supply, and natural gas and electrical outlets available in sufficient quantity to support a laboratory/field-oriented biology course. Adequate ventilation, fume hoods, reference materials. and laboratory size must allow all students to participate in real hands-on activities.
The floor plan is designed for conversation, collaboration, and discovery. The classroom contain multiple spaces that provide for long-term multidisciplinary projects, individual and small group learning, inquiry lessons, project-based learning, and problem solving. Flexibility in the arrangement of space, which includes movable workstations, is highly recommended. Universal design allows students with disabilities to fully participate and have access to all facilities, technology, and safety equipment.
Facilities for the students
- Canteen facility – The canteen in the school caters to the students and staff providing healthy, wholesome and hygienic food during the school working hours. However the school believes that home cooked food is the best option especially for younger children. The parents can be assured that in case they are unable to pack the tiffin once in a while, their children will enjoy the delicious canteen food happily!
- Purified water facility – To insure the health of the students we have got the high quality of water purification system in our school which assures no water bone diseases with in the school campus.
- Nutrition – In the school campus the food that is being sold is healthy and hygienic for the students. On every Tuesday school is providing fee of cost food for the children